Monday, June 9, 2014

Business Photo Shoot

 So the truth of the matter is, I haven't posted any fashion photos for a while on here.  There are 2 reasons for that.  1).  I have been quite busy with my jewelry business and taking care of 3 little girls (especially now that they are out of preschool), and 2). Let's face it, my phone snapshot pictures just weren't cutting it!  It is so hard to show how great an outfit really does look when you are trying to rig your phone to get a picture... and come on, I am not the most electronically savvy person there is.  But I have deep passion and love for amazing photography!  I cannot create it, but I LOVE seeing amazing photos!  SO my dear friend and I decided that it was time for me to get some beautiful photos done in some of my favorite clothes that represent me and some of my very own and one-of-a-kind jewelry creations.... SO, today I wanted to share those photos with you and share the AMAZING talent that my friend and photographer has!




It definitely shows that I am not afraid of color at all!  I love color and I love layering multiple colors to add a lot of depth.  For some people, it may be too much, but for me, it feels right and it shows ME!  Never be afraid to show who you are!

 Can I just say how much I LOVE these shoes!  They were a must have at Target a while ago and man I feel sexy when those things are zipped onto my foot.  It really is amazing how a pair of shoes can change a lot about how a woman feels ;-)

 I am never afraid to put myself out there.  I love the way this photo in the ivy turned out!  What you don't see is that there is a restaurant of people watching me as I manipulated myself to get these shots here.


Both of the outfits I chose, are made up of staple pieces for me.  LOVE my mustard pants, as well as my mustard cardigan (of course never worn together).  A favorite of mine is an off white button up shirt..... in about 5 different styles for different occasions.  And almost every outfit has to have a touch of Leopard print in it...... I can't even express how much I love having a wardrobe that coordinates with everything and the possibilities are endless, so it is fun to see the outfits that I put together to go with each of my bracelet or earring creations.







 And what outfit wouldn't be complete without a large pair of fabulous designer glasses ;-)  Totally kidding.... the only reason I have designer glasses is because my insurance pays for them.
 This was a pose I was insistent on and I am actually in love with how it turned out!

The amazing photographer that I get the privilege to thank for these shots is Jen Moon from Capture the Moon Photography.  You can follow her work on her website Here or over on her Facebook page Here, so if you are in the Utah area and are in need of an updated family photo, senior pictures or a fun photoshoot to update your business pictures, check her out and contact her.  I promise you will not regret it!  She is an absolute delight to work with and knows what she is doing!

NOW...... If I could only make all of my fashion posts look this amazing, I would be sharing my fashion ideas, refashions and jewelry designs more often! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Lindsi Jo, you look amazing! I love all these outfits and you're just so stunning! You've got a great blog and I want every last piece of your jewelry!

    ReplyDelete